Saturday, January 16, 2010

More paperwork.

We received our contracts two days ago. It's fascinating how as soon as you enter into something like this, people don't want to talk plans, they want to do the paperwork and get deposits, then figure out what you want. Okay, not fascinating, maybe interesting is a better word?

In more interesting, female news, I thought I had found shoes but after discussion with my mother decided to go on a hunt in our nearest decent city to have a look in some stores. Probably a better idea, I wasn't sure about the colour. Along with some of the other unconventional parts of our wedding, my dress is lilac. I just don't suit white. It's making finding shoes difficult.

More importantly, the groom found a suit he likes and the place hires. I was starting to worry about whether or not we'd find him anything in less than a month.